The Bear Fruits Hair Masks is The One Magnificence Factor You Ought to Use With Your BFFs
You can take your self-care routine even further with these super adorable hair masks and caps.
Covid-19 has placed many rules and restrictions on us, but the silver lining is that since the start of the second phase we have been able to hang out with friends in groups of up to five people.
There are plenty of cafes and places of interest to check out, but honestly there is no safer place than home. And that’s why homecations, which basically means vacation at home, are increasing. As the number of groups limited, social gatherings have inevitably become more intimate and, oddly enough, more satisfying.
Homecations is a great way to have dinner with your best friends and enjoy Netflix. Or better yet, plan a jaw-dropping overnight party with heart-to-heart chats and self-care activities to round out 2020. If home space is limited, you can use your $ 100 SingapoRediscovers vouchers to book a stay.
When we talk about “self-care activities”, we take it seriously. Wondering what else you can do besides donning sheet masks and manicuring each other? We have just the thing.
Enjoy a spa-like hair treatment at home
Make your home’s self-care regimen more exciting by including a hair care activity. Using face masks is great, but your locks deserve some love (intense conditioning) too. And these ridiculously adorable products from Bear Fruits Hair Mask + Cap should be high on your list.
The first impression is important. We’re sold by the literal translation of “bear fruit” – in the form of a cute bear logo and healthy-sounding ingredients that target a variety of hair problems:
- Repair and nourish avocado
- Coconut for moisturizing and hydrating
- Aloe Vera and Argan Oil for smoothing and softening
- Grapefruit for strength and volume
- Pineapple for detoxification and revitalization
- Strawberry to detangle and give shine
Each hair mask comes with a matching and equally adorable reusable shower cap so you can put your hair up and do multiple tasks while leaving the deep conditioning mask to sit for the recommended 30 minutes.
How the bear fruit hair mask + cap works
You can get enviable soft and straight hair in three easy steps. All you have to do is:
- Shampoo your hair normally, then apply the bear fruit hair mask from roots to tips.
- Put the reusable shower cap on for 30 minutes to allow the hair mask to work its magic.
- Rinse in the shower and voila! Look forward to silky, straight hair that will last for days after washing.
Use this 30 minutes while letting the hair mask sit to relax and unwind. Find out about your favorite show, apply a face mask, read a book, or chat with a friend. The funny shower caps put a smile on your face. So don’t forget to take some selfies and wefies!
Take part in the #BearFruitsFriendsChallenge
With Insta-worthy packaging and shower caps like this, you might as well be taking part in the #BearFruitsFriendsChallenge on social media to share about your super cute hair care system.
The following has to be done:
- Take part in your favorite activity with your BFF during the 30 minutes the hair mask takes.
- Upload a video or photo of you and your BFF taking part in the challenge to Instagram or Facebook, taking into account the different benefits of each mask.
- Mark @BearFruitsSG in the post and label, and use the hashtag #BearFruitsFriendsChallenge.
As it turns out, these hair masks don’t just sound like delicious smoothie ingredients – they smell great and bear fruit too. We were impressed how our dry and bleached hair felt noticeably softer and smoother after a single use. And this effect lasted for days, prompting us to refill these masks for further pampering sessions.
The bear fruit hair mask + cap (14.90 USD per pack) is available in six variants: avocado (repair + nutrition), coconut (moisture + moisture), flamingo (smooth + soft), grapefruit (antioxidant + bounce), pineapple ( Detox + Revitalize)) and strawberry (Detangle + Shine). It is available in Guardian stores and online at guardian.com.sg.
Brought back by bear fruits