Seafood is a great protein for supporting muscle mass and reducing body fat. Eating 8 ounces of seafood a week will reduce your risk of hearing illness. A mild white fish, tilapia is high in protein (it contains about 26 grams in a 3.5-ounce serving), low in calories, and a great source of omega-3 fatty acids.
Thank you for watching!Visit the website
- 1 pound baby potatoes, cut in half
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt and ground pepper
- 2 ½ tablespoons of olive oil, divided
- 4 4-ounce tilapia fillets
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- ½ cup paprika, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of capers
- Heat the oven to 400 ° F. In a large casserole dish, mix the potatoes with the lemon, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Arrange the potatoes in one layer. Put in the oven and roast once for 20 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
- Drizzle the remaining oil over the tilapia, season with paprika and add to the potato mixture. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Add olives, peppers, and capers to the potato mixture.
- Roast for another 15 minutes, until the fish is opaque and the potatoes turn golden brown. Take out of the oven and serve.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 295, Total Fat: 12g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 438mg, Total Carbohydrates: 23g, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 3g, Protein: 25g, Iron: 2 mg