Completed in: 30 minutes
Power: 3 servings
Make your own oat flour by pulsing old-fashioned oats in a food processor, or go gluten-free by swapping the flour for almond flour.
- 1 large eggplant
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of oatmeal
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup of non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1 packet of stevia
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat eggs in a bowl with salt and pepper. Put the flour in a separate bowl.
- Cut the aubergines into thick “fries”. Dip each piece in an egg mixture, then dip it in flour and coat it evenly.
- Spread the eggplant fries on the baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
- In the meantime, stir the yogurt, quark, chili powder and stevia in a food processor until smooth. 6. Serve french fries with dip.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 170, Total Fats: 5g, Saturated Fat: 1.5g, Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 140mg, Sodium: 260mg, Total Carbohydrates: 23g, Fiber: 8g, Sugar: 6g, Protein: 11 g, iron: 3.5 mg