Recipe for flour-free chocolate whey cookies
Completed in: 35 minutes
Power: 14 servings
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 scoops of chocolate whey protein powder
- 1½ cups cooked chickpeas
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons of agave nectar
- ½ cup of natural almond butter
- 5 pitted dates
- ¼ cup of warm water
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ cup egg white
- ⅓ cup of unsweetened desiccated coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F. Place a sheet of parchment paper over a baking sheet.
- Beat all ingredients except coconut in a food processor until smooth. You may have to stop to scrape off the pages.
- Toast the coconut in a small pan over medium heat until lightly golden, then place it in the processor.
- Place the dough in 14 heaps on the baking sheet and distribute evenly.
- Bake for 24 to 26 minutes, then leave to cool on a wire rack.
Nutrients per serving (1 biscuit): Calories: 180, Total Fats: 8g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 22mg, Sodium: 65mg, Total Carbohydrates: 22g, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 14g, Protein: 8g, Iron: 2 mg